So, I have let this part of our page slide a little so I plan to make up for it. I am going to post at least a few recipes this weekend. Starting February 6th, we will be starting a "6 Weeks to a Healthier You Challenge" at the office. Please join me from 6-7 PM for 6 Thursdays as I am going to be challenging you all to think differently about food. I want to see people eating more fruits and veggies and eating less processed foods. I want to see people get excited about making healthy food choices. There is so much information out there, I want to make it as easy as possible to get started. Each week, there will be a "challenge" to stick with for the following week. We will meet and you will have the option to use the scale at Cardiology One if you would like to weigh in. Also, I will provide copies of healthy recipes and a homework assignment for the next week. Don't worry.... the homework assignment is designed to promote you to think about food but maybe just a little differently. I am so excited and I hope you will join me! Have a happy and healthy 2014!
Becky Wolfe
No comments:
Post a Comment