So I stumbled upon a recipe for banana pancakes... ok so actually 2. I heard you can actually make pancakes with 2 eggs and I banana. This was not the recipe I tried but I heard you can do that.
The recipe I used this morning was:
1 banana
1 egg
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp maybe a little more of whole wheat flour- depends on the consistency of the batter
dash of cinnamon
These were fabulous. My husband and 2 year old ate them very fast and said they would totally eat them again.
This is another recipe from the 21 day fix (part of Beachbody fitness):
2 eggs
1 banana
1/4 cup applesauce
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup oats
We had these the other day also (consider this my confession that I love pancakes.) These were also very good. I put just a touch of maple syrup on them and that was it. Very good stuff. Helps with the pancake cravings but these are a healthier version.
I wanted to share these recipes. Hope you give them a try and enjoy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment