I have been able to lose 2 pounds. Not a huge number I know but it is progress. I have 2 choices here. 1) I keep going or 2) I maintain the same. Number 2 is not an option for me. I have goals I have to meet and will meet. There is no turning back when my mind is made up. It is that simple. Stick to your goals. It will be hard and you will want to quit but find a reason why you won't. Find a reason that drives you and focus on that reason.
I am so excited about this group because it has really fueled my intention to live a healthy life and work towards my goals. I see all these other ladies really focusing and I love it! It isn't about the competition for me. It's about me versus me. Me meeting my goals!
What do you intend to do to meet your goals? What does that look like to you? Why do you want to meet your goals? Why is it important? When you get up every morning, set your intention for that day. Stay positive and keep your mind on your goals at all times. You will face adversity and it will be hard but think about what you may gain if you stay focused.

No comments:
Post a Comment