Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My fav granola bars

So I found this recipe on a blog that I follow.  The website name is called sisinshape.com and you can find the blog on that website.  She has a couple really great recipes on there that are pretty easy... and good.  Love it!   So I love these granola bars.  Here is the recipe:

Granola Bars (16 Bars)
 
2 1/2 c quick rolled oats
1 c unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 c chopped raw pecans & almonds
1/2 c chopped dried blueberries
1/2 c cacao nibs
1/3 c whole wheat flour
1/4 c ground flaxseed
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 c pure pumpkin
1/2 c honey
1/3 c melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
 
Combine dry ingredients.  Then combine wet ingredients...then mix together.
Bake 350F for 25 minutes
 
It may seem like a lot of ingredients but they are fabulous!  I don't feel guilty for eating one of these a day because these are all healthy ingredients.  Yep!  Love the healthy ingredients!  I hope you love them as much as I do!
 
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment